Jared Jones Real Estate Team Newletter
Quality Time With Dad
Fatherhood: Quality Time With Dad Fatherhood is an amazing journey filled with discoveries, growth and guidance. Fathers play a hefty role with their sons & daughters’ upbringing – down to their personalities and habits. With Father’s Day coming this June, how about some quality one–on–one time with Dad? That would be a great gift for this special day celebrating fatherhood. Fortunately, Orlando provides fathers with fun, meaningful activities. Here’s some different ways for fathers to connect with their children: Family Fun. Make Father’s Day unforgettable by taking the family for a spin on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye for vistas of the city. Hit The Green. Sure, it’s hot out there, but if you’re willing to bear it, you’ll be rewarded with the best greens
of the year. Disney World’s Oak Trail was designed with families in mind, with a 9-hole, all-walking course with junior tees. Catch A Big One. Central Florida is home to thousands of lakes, plus Florida’s largest river, the St. Johns, where Dad is sure to catch a trophy bass. Since you have been kind enough to be a part of our business, we wanted to take the opportunity to give YOU a gift on Father’s Day.
To celebrate this special day, we are giving you (and those you know) our unconditional lifetime real estate guarantee: That You or any one you refer to us to sell the place they call home will be utterly OVERJOYED with the experience and outcome. If Not, We Will Refund 100% of the Income We Received on the Sale!
We are committed to your satisfaction as well as your friends, neighbors, family and associates satisfaction. So, this life time pledge to do an excellent job for you and those you care about is a gift we are happy and eager to give.
Giving Back Means the World to Us
Speaking of gifts… In last month’s letter, we updated you on our goal of raising $10,000 for Matthews Hope. This is where we need your help and
how you can benefit at the same time… Charitable contributions are tax deductible to a point. Rather than give your money to the government, you should consider making a donation to a charity. We believe it will somehow come back to you – well beyond a simple tax deduction. A core value of our team is “the size of the hole you give back is directly proportionate to the size of the hole you receive back.” Either way, your referrals are in good hands and help us contribute to a good cause.
Life moves fast for some and we are eager to make the Home Selling and Buying experience a smooth & rewarding one. Over the last 1
7+ years of helping thousands of families sell their home and/or buy another, we have met some wonderful, loving, caring people. People like you!
Your referrals really do help local families in need.
No one chooses to be homeless, yet the reality is there are many people who are experiencing homeless every night. In Central Florida, over 14,000 students were identified as being homeless in the Central Florida as of April 2019. The chronically homeless are visible on our streets downtown and in the woods. Housing people is the opportunity we have to help!
Who do you know considering buying or selling a home you could refer to my real estate sales team? Not only will they benefit from our award-winning service, but we donate a substantial portion of our income on every home sale to Matthews Hope. I want to make it easy to refer your friends, neighbors, associates or family members considering making a move, so here are your options:
1. You can pass along our business card to them, I have enclosed a couple here for that purpose.
2. You can go to www. ReferralRewardsFL.com and enter their contact info on line or forward the link to who you know considering a move.
3. Of course you can always call me direct as well at 407- 706-5000.
Let’s make a difference together!
Dear Valued Client,
You and your referrals mean more than
ever to my team and I. As we move forward in this new season, please know we are extremely thankful for you and you being
a special part of our business. With all my appreciation.
Jared W Jones
Jared Jones, Team CEO
The Jones Group / Keller Williams
P.S. Take a look at the enclosed article detailing some of the incredible life giving work Matthew’s Hope performs. Your referrals really do help those in need.
> > Quick Tips < <
Small Design Spaces
Most homes have small spaces somewhere that no one is quite sure what to do with. Here are some of the best tips to utilize that space so that itʼs functional and beautiful:
- De-clutter. Keep the space tidy and free from clutter.
- Paint it white. It will look lighter and give the illusion of a bigger space. Choose furniture that has multiple purposes. Think a daybed that doubles as
- A guest bed. Or a shelving unit with a pull-down desk.
- Buy pieces with storage, like an ottoman with built-in storage Place artwork above eye level, drawing the eye upward.
- Designate the space as having a purpose. It can be a home office or a drinks area, for example.
- If the space has a window, hang draperies high above the actual window to make ceilings look higher and the area more airy.
- Not enough storage space out of view? Try open shelving, with pretty baskets, to store just about anything attractively.
- Use corners. Sectional sofas were designed for this purpose!
It’s easy to refer those you know considering buying or selling a home. Here are the 3 options again:
- You can pass along our business card to them, I have enclosed a couple here for that purpose.
- You can go to www.ReferralRewardsFL.com and enter their contact info on line or forward the link to who you know considering a move.
- Of course you can always call me direct as well at (407) 706-5000
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Or I’ll Buy It!
Visit us on the web at www.JaredJones.com
or call (407) 706-5000